MADE is encouraging young Muslims to take part in a specialist faith-sensitive National Citizen Service programme catering for young people of all faiths. This programme is fully inclusive, offering optional prayer space, single gender groups, and fully halal, kosher and vegetarian options.
Young people aged between 16 and 17 will get a chance to meet with a variety of new people from different faiths and cultures, build their confidence, and ultimately make a difference to their local community through a social action volunteering project.
Some group leaders will be Muslim; others will be of other faiths. The programme is coordinated by JLGB.
If you are in year 11 or 12, fill in this expression of interest form to find out more.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Meet incredible people from different backgrounds.
- Do exciting adventure activities.
- Develop leadership skills.
- Boost your UCAS application and CV.
- Gain the tools to pursue your passion.
- Experience practical workshops are given by leading industry experts and charities.
- Give back to your community.
Don’t miss out on a great opportunity, register today!