The Charity’s Objectives are for the public benefit which are as follows:
- The prevention or relief of poverty
- The advancement of education
- The advancement of citizenship or community development
- The promotion of religious harmony and equality and diversity
- The relief of those in need, by reason of youth, age, ill-health, disability, financial hardship or other disadvantage.
A movement of conscious Muslim youth striving for a just and sustainable world.
To inspire and enable young British Muslims to take positive action for social and environmental injustice.
MADE will continue to deliver campaigning and overseas volunteering training programmes to its charity partner network.