- These terms and conditions govern your use of our website; by using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, do not use our website.
- MADE in Europe reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this website after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the website by any third party.
- The website and the information, names, images, pictures, logo regarding or relating to MADE in Europe are provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no way will MADE in Europe be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contact or in negligence.
- MADE in Europe does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from MADE in Europe. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license by MADE in Europe to use any item displayed.
- Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However some documents and photos may be published on the site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not MADE in Europe). All rights reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners.
- Access to certain areas of the website is restricted. MADE in Europe reserves the right to restrict access to other areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion. If we provide you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of our website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential. You accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your user ID and password. We may disable your user ID and password at our sole discretion OR if you breach any of the policies or terms governing your use of our website or any other contractual obligation that you owe to MADE in Europe.
- MADE in Europe takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites. Other websites that we are linked to are owned and operated by third parties and MADE in Europe has no control over them. The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that MADE in Europe approves of or endorses any other third party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of this website including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- MADE in Europe is a not for profit Company Ltd by Guarantee No. 6841136 registered in England at 4 Gateway Mews, Ringway, Bound Green, London, N11 2UT.
The MADE Shop Terms and Conditions:
Buying from The MADE Shop, made easy.
Just follow these steps:
- On the main MADE website page(www.madeineurope.org.uk) select the shop button on the right hand side of the page where you will be able to search for products through category and price range
- View the products you are interested in by clicking the photograph where you will be able to zoom in and see all the details of the item including available sizes, composition, reference code and prices.
- If you wish to purchase the product simply select the item and add it to your basket. You will then be able to choose to continue shopping or to process the order.
- Once you are ready to make the purchase you will either need to register an account or check out as a guest. By registering you will be able to receive updates with special offers and announcements of new products and also will not have to re-enter your details every time you make a payment.
- Then select whether you would like to collect your order from the MADE office, in Whitechapel or have it delivered through standard (2nd class) or express (1st class) delivery.
- Finally to make the payment simply select a payment method: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard or PayPal
Once you have confirmed the payment and it has been successfully submitted you will receive an email confirming your order.
- When Can I pick my products from the office?
You can collect your products Monday - Friday between 10am- 5.30pm but please email Shop@madeineurope.org.uk to confirm a day and time beforehand.
- What if I cannot make it during the set hours to pick up the products?
If the above times are not suitable then please email our customer services at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss other possible pickup times.
- In which countries is it possible to shop online?
It is only possible to purchase items if in the UK
- Are the online store prices the same as those MADE shop stalls?
All products sold on the MADE stalls are also sold on the MADE shop stalls. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
- Are out-of-stock items restocked?
If an item is out of stock we will always try to restock it as soon as possible. If however no stock is available for a long period of time it will be removed from our website until it may become available again.
- Will I receive the same product that I see in the photo?
Whilst the photos are an accurate portrayal of the items. They are there for illustration purposes. The customer should be aware that many of the products are hand crafted and hence there may be some slight differences with the one you receive.
- Is it possible to receive information via email about MADE shop latest new products and offers?
Every person who has brought shop products will be entered into our mailing list which means you will be sent MADE shop updates. You will also be added to our main MADE mailing list with details of our forthcoming campaigns and events.
- Can I cancel my MADE Shop mail Newsletter subscription?
To cancel either subscription simply email firstname.lastname@example.org
- How can I be sure that I've made my purchase correctly?
Once you have placed your order you should receive a confirmation email. However if you do not receive this email please contact: email@example.com as soon as possible.
- Can I remove items from my order?
Yes, as long as the order has not been processed you will be able to delete any unwanted items from the basket by selecting your basket and then the items you want to remove.
- What should I do if I receive an incorrect item?
If for any reason you accidentally receive an item that you did not order please contact our customer services at firstname.lastname@example.org
We accept the following payment methods: Visa, Visa electron, MasterCard, Maestro and PayPal
- What payment method can I use to make my purchase?
We accept the following payment methods: Visa, Visa electron, MasterCard Maestro and PayPal.
- Why might my credit card be refused?
Your credit card may be refused for any of the following reasons:
The card may have expired.
Please check that your card is still valid.
You may have exceeded your credit limit. We advise you to contact your bank to check that you have not exceeded the authorized purchase limit for that day.
You may have entered some information incorrectly so check that you have filled in all the required fields correctly.
- Is it safe to use my credit card on the website?
We do not store credit card details. Furthermore we always ensure that all safeguarding and security protection is fully up to date on our website and those of the providers we use.
- How do I return an item?
Any food items will not be able to be returned or exchanged except in severe cases of problems with the product quality. Other items must be returned in the original sealed and unopened packaging within 14 days of purchase.
If you dissatisfied with the goods you receive then please notify us by emailing email@example.com and follow the process outlined below. Any refunds issued will include the cost of the product and original delivery charges (if paid). However, unless the goods are faulty or of poor quality the refund will not include the costs of postage incurred when returning the item.
Please follow the instructions on Returns:
- Email the firstname.lastname@example.org with your shop order number and full reasons of why you would like a refund.
- Once the return has been approved you will then be issued with a returns authorization email so that the matter can be dealt with swiftly and correctly. Please be aware that for hygiene reasons food products cannot be returned except in cases of poor quality.
- How long do I have to return an item?
All requests for returns must be raised with us within 14 of the e-mail confirming shipment.
- Do I have to pay anything to return my items?
Except in cases of quality issues then you will need to pay the cost of delivery to return your item.
- How will I receive my refund?
Once we have received the returned product and the refund has been approved via email you will receive your refund via the same payment means as used for your purchase.
- When will I receive my refund?
Once the return has been approved via email you will need to return the products to us. Once we have received the item(s) and checked that the products are in a re-saleable condition you will receive a confirmation email confirming the details of your refund which will be issued within 5 working days. Please bear in mind that it may take a further three days to reach your account which will depend on your bank/ building society.
- How do I return an item?
You can simply return an item to us through post or visiting the MADE office. Please ensure that you have followed the above procedure prior to returning the product and have email approval for the refund or exchange.
- How long do I have to return an item?
All returns must be made within 14 days from when the order was received.
- What if the item I have received is of poor quality?
In cases of poor product quality then you will have to follow the above procedure citing the quality issues as the reason for the return or exchange. It is important that you report this as soon as possible once you have noticed the problem and may be asked to provide some photographs of the item.
- Can I exchange my products?
There is no exchange on food products due to hygiene reasons except in cases of poor quality.
- To exchange please firstly make sure that you email email@example.com to have this authorised and arranged.
- Then you can either: Visit the MADE office with your products. In the case of exchanges via post you will need to arrange a refund first and then purchase the new product.
- How long do I have to make an exchange? All exchanges must be made within 1 month of the e-mail confirming shipment. Products, except in cases of poor quality issues, have to be returned in a re-sealable condition before the new item will be dispatched.
- For any further questions firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our postal address: MADE 5th Floor, Maryam Centre London Muslim Centre 46 Whitechapel Road London E1 1JX
- T: +44 (0) 208 127 6110